Come join a fast-growing direct response media buying firm located in the heart of Midtown New York. The role of the Direct Response Account Coordinator is to support the Account Team (Client Services) in a variety of day to day projects while simultaneously developing a foundation of media knowledge across TV, Radio, Digital, Social, Print and OOH platforms.
This is an entry-level position. Rapid growth and advancement are possible for outstanding individuals.
- Develop basic understanding of media through various planning concepts and campaign benchmarks as shown by Account Executive on both retail-based and direct response driven campaigns.
- Utilize media research tools including DR Metrix, MRI, and Kantar.
- Assist Account Director/ Executives in developing competitive presentations.
- Partner with Account Executives to assist in weekly client reporting.
- Create and distribute company newsletter.
- 4-year college degree
- Proficient use in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
Email Us Your Resume: [email protected]
Learn more about working at Chief Media on our careers page.